Your Support Means The World To Us!
During this difficult time we are so grateful for you, our loyal customers.Since we closed the doors to our stores several weeks ago our ecommerce business has been busier than we have ever seen. We are working around the clock to meet this unprecedented demand and to answer all of your questions as quickly as we possibly can.So What's Happening With Your Order Behind The Scenes?Step 1: Your order is received and processed for shippingStep 2: Order confirmation is emailed to youStep 3: Your package awaits FedEx pick up at our distribution center. As shipping companies have rightfully been asked to prioritize FRMS deliveries, we have started to experience shipping delays.Step 4: Upon pick up, shipping confirmation is emailed to you. Your package is now trackable.
What Are We Doing To Help?
Shipping delays have accounted for the majority of calls to our customer service center. In an effort to expedite our processes and provide excellent customer service we've taken the following measures:
- tripled call capacity at our customer service center
- added new shipping partners to expedite orders
- enabled Live Chat on our site
We appreciate your patience and promise you that we will deliver every single package as quickly as we possibly can.
We look forward to the day when we will welcome you all back, safely, to our stores.
Until then, stay safe and be well.
Tracking Your Order
When Can You Track Your Order?
- At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned to packages immediately (when applicable), and generally appear on our website along with your order information. However, after your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may be unable to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
- Orders placed on sitlie.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Tracking availability will vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
- Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, your Order History at sitlie.com will not offer tracking information, but will still offer order status and other details. To learn the difference between tracking information and order status, please read the information provided below.
How Is Order Status Different From Tracking Information?
- The status of your order is supplied by sitlie.com. It represents the progress of your order between the time it is placed and the time it ships from our warehouse.
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx, USPS or UPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered.*
- The tracking information is accessible from your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 72 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.
Were we unable to answer your order tracking question here? Please feel free to contact SITLIE Customer Care, available every day 7am - 12 midnight (EST), Or, click here for our email help form. We look forward to hearing from you.