Instructions for use:
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (clamp) and remove the tire;
2. Carefully suck the magnetic level on the side of the brake wheel;
3. Adjust the level to zero;
4. Install the required positioning special parts;
5. Use special tools to adjust the positioning of the parts to the desired measurement angle with the help of the magnetic level indicator.
6. If you find a slight deviation with the locator, you only need to fine-tune it at the bottom of the car. (Generally, a small deviation will not cause a positioning fault)